Hi! I am a Futures Trader. I am new to this website and wanted to share my views about Topstep traders where I am enrolled in the combine. Recently an Interview with the founder Mike Patak was posted on this and other websites. I believe it will be useful and helpful to all beginning, intermediate and experienced Traders
Trading is the most exciting and challenging career and demands the best of business and sports qualities.
I recommend Topstep Traders and list below 10 important reasons to use the combine and shorten the learning curve in the ruthless, but rewarding and dynamic world of trading.
1. Edge: Use the TST combine to find, practice and sharpen your edge.
2. Discipline: Take the combine opportunity to test your discipline. Because, without discipline you cannot be a consistently profitable trader.
3. Chat room: Learn, see, observe, watch what other traders are doing. Listen to the interviews of real traders. Avoid the boredom by listening to the live commentary mixed with entertainment and humor.
4. Protect your Capital: Use the combine to know if you can trade profitably before risking your money.
5. Risk management: Learn to manage risk by following the scouting evaluation form, helping you to overcome the limitations and weaknesses before you trade with real money and know your strengths in the process as well.
6. Funding: If you are confident and good at trading, but do not have the capital, complete the combine objective to attract and get the Equity Partners to fund your Trading venture.
7. Market: Experiment with different futures markets like Indexes, Gold, Crude, Silver and other markets to find your personality match.
8. Compete: Enter the combine to compete and measure your progress with yourself and with other traders.
9. Help: Use the coaches, other traders to help you to understand the market and shorten your learning curve.
10. Psychology: Use the Intuitive development program, Market therapy, drill a Scout sessions to understand, unravel, demystify your own reactions and behavior to market conditions. In the process help yourself to become a better trader and human being.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
5 of 5 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?