1. If you can hit these parameters, get off your ass and start cold calling.
2. Do the math. It doesnt add up.
3. You are trading on demo. Wake up.
4. If you save your combine fees for a year, and get a paper trading platform, you can do the same thing...FOR FREE!
5. Why wont this guy go on Bloomberg or MSNBC? Timmy Sykes did it, why? Because he is legit and proves his track record when he charges for his info etc.
6. If you make money every single trading day at 300 bucks a day, thats 1500 a week. Sounds great right? Except you are forgetting TAXES, Profit Splits etc. *Nevermind nobody on planet earth can go 20 for 20 on a monthly daytrading basis. NOBODY. Therefore, you are wasting countless hours, combine fees to listen to a Puppeteer broadcast (look him up). By the end of the year you could have developed a REAL track record at a Prop Shop instead of wasting your time on this nonsense.
7. Name 1 TST trader that has moved on to bigger and better things....waiting...still waiting.
Also, many disgruntled traders have left this horrible scam and yet their names are still on the site.
Sometimes we want to believe so badly in a fantasy that it blinds us.
Lastly, I pray this kid is dumb enough to go on Bloomberg or CNBC to advertise this scam so the CFTC could have a FIELD day with him.
Kids, there are NO SHORTCUTS in life. You are better off working and doing this with REAL MONEY.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
5 of 9 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?