I started day trading about 8 months ago, and subscribed to half a dozen different chat rooms in this period (also see my reviews of Kavan Klein, Bulls on WallStreet, The Technical Trader, Jason Bond, etc.).
To be honest, this one is by far the best.
1. Doron (the chat room moderator) calls out all of his trades before he enters them! Some newbies here won't understand the value of that unless they've experienced chasing someone's calls after the fact. Doron gives you a clear entry price and stop before he enters his trade. You typically have 15 to 30 seconds to enter your trade, so you will get the exact same price as Doron.
2. He comments on the trade in real-time, so you know exactly what is happening and why it is happening. You can see his charts and he'll point out what he sees exactly. He tells you when to start exiting your position and what price to target.
3. After the trade, he debriefs the room on what happened. That education is priceless.
4. Moreover, if you suggest trade ideas, Doron will comment on whether or not he would enter it and why. Again, this education is brilliant.
5. The price of the chat room is $50 / per month, so half that of many other chat rooms.
6. They have a free 3-day trial. A bit short, but great to get a feel for the room
7. Doron trades mostly mid-cap and large-cap stocks, so stocks with a healthy liquidity and reasonable amount of volatility. For new day traders, that's important, because trading a stock that goes 10% in the opposite direction can hurt your account big time.
8. I made money so far. Doron typically has 5 trades per day with 70% profitability.
9. It's still a small community. There appear to be only about 10 members in there, so it's still an undiscovered little gem.
But don't take my word for it. Sign-up for the free trial.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
Was this review helpful?