Staying in Chicago for 3 months has allowed me to see these shows. The shows detail scams, explaining these "get-rich-quick" schemes in great detail and the people who got caught in the web of them. My opinion on the show is as follows:
- Lots of interviews of of the victims helps paint a rounded picture.
- Recaps a lot so if you start watching after a set of ads you can still get the gist of the story.
- Ends off with what happened to the perpetrators.
- The same episodes seem to repeat again and again on different days. I don't have PVR and every time I turn on it seems to be Henry Jones and Fools Gold again!
- The recaps can get annoying if you watch from the beginning.
What is unbelievable is that people (even educated ones) still fall for these ponzi schemes etc. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
2 of 2 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?