I have been your client in the last 2 years and half……. bad "customer service”
In November it happened that TK sent me an email where were asking me to send more documents, since my social security number on their side was wrong, I haven’t read that email, and nobody from tradeking contact me again about that (no email, no phone call, no text message, no message on my page on your web site).
Then in December I had two withdraws from my account, both for more than 5.000 dollars, the reason was because since IRS couldn’t recognize my social security they recognize my account as foreign person and charged that amount.
Once I saw that operations I called and I was informed about the wrong information (my wrong social security number in their file), and I provided the correct one.
When I called TK for this problem (don’t remember, but different time, and spending fews hours on the phone), the best answer I got was that TK sent an email (in November) (and with that was enough for them to cover their back), and for me to get my money from IRS I had to “try” get back form tax return.
On top of that I got the wrong 1099 from tradeking, I called 4 times and still waiting for an answer (almost waited more than 1 month), the last person I talked told me that he can’t tell me when it will be ready (the person before him, told me I should have got by a week!!!!).
Honestly the customer service is very average:
- I opened an account with providing: US phone number/ US address/ US employer information/ US social security number. (ALL UNITED STATE REFERENCE!!!!)
- If one of this information look like wrong, AS CUSTOMER SERVICE, should contact me, and get that information? and not only with 1 single email (that guarantee them that they did their “job”, but actually they didn’t, that just cover their back).
- i called so many times, and spend so much time, everything because they couldn’t reach in other way (really? they don’t get the info from your customer and don’t try again?? really??)
- NOW, it’s me that have to fight and spend more time and money in order to get MY money back from IRS
- on top on that, add that TK gave me the wrong 1099 and stil waiting for the correct one and NOBODY know when that miracle will happen.
make a favor, take out the word “service” form customer service, your ex “customer”
Customer service shouldn’t be to resolve past problem and avoid future ones?
GOOD LUCK….. IF YOU GO CHEAP IS WHAT YOU GET IN EXCHANGE
I WISH I NEVER OPENED THIS ACCOUNT
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
Was this review helpful?