The problem is no clear evidence. My overall rating is unfair, I haven't taken the course.
The travel blog and photos are amazing and Marcus seems like a great guy in many respects. However, as most people know, the vast majority of these trading courses are a waste of money. I remember watching the turtle trader BBC world documentary where a number of people from a variety of disciplines started training and trading. Im guessing they all failed, no follow up. Of course the questions for turtle trader are very clear. If the trading school were so confident in there methods they would be trading not training and they would have companies knocking on there door asking them to trade on there behalf.
Lets assume this training is worth a try (I must admit, after looking at scores of websites this seems the most reasonable. The question is am I basing this on Marcus;s personality rather than results. Surely this is wrong.
If Marcus wants to take this to the next level I would suggest either:
1. For Marcus has his personal up-to-date trading accounts for the last 5yrs audited and available on the website (if he is not actively trading, why not ?)
2. If possible, to have all of his students accounts anonymous and independently audited and presented on the site.
If that's not possible I suggest that Marcus should:
1. Invite a group of 20 interested parties to columbia or brazil (rent a house for them and train them for 3-6 months).
2. Document everything inc live trading accounts (anonymous) (upload to website)
3. Possibly reduce training fee's and make a documentary of there experiences.
If they make it all inclusive ( training, breakfast & lunch included, rent etc total cost of $8k per student.)
Assuming at least 70% of students are successful ie independent anonymous audits are available for all to examine , Im sure more people would sign up for the program.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
Was this review helpful?